[SEL] Low amount of messages

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 01:40:39 PST 2009

2009/2/18 Rob Skinner <rob at rustyiron.com>:
> Because messages that require pictures can't be posted here?
> Rob Skinner

That may well be a contributory factor, Rob, but I think that the
plethora of sites on the internet has diluted the input a lot.

Back in the late 1990's there weren't that many engine sites of 'any'
kind, now you have probably more than you can handle on a daily basis,
especially with sites like Harry Matthew's 'Smokstak', which takes a
goodly time to go through each day.

If you include the marine engine sites etc., I'd guess that there are
probably 10-20 internet sites/forums now, and you just cannot spend
time on all of them.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes