[SEL] Make your donation here

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Feb 13 07:02:59 PST 2009

At the end of the day it would be interesting to see a summary of donations to the
Red Cross in Austrailia in response the the bushfire disaster.  Reading the Press
Releases on their website it sure looks like a helluva lot of Aussies are stepping
up to help their mates and that there's a lot of response from around the world as
well.

It's nice to see that folks aren't looking at it as "someone else's problem" even
when times might be tough economically.

I also notice on the Red Cross web site that they will accept any donation over
$5.00 AUS.  So it's really hard for ANYONE to argue that they just can't afford to
make a donation.

See ya,  Arnie

Any one wanting to donate funds to the AU Red Cross can do so at the site
below.

https://www.redcross.org.au/Donations/onlineDonations.asp

Thanks,
Arthur

On Fri, February 13, 2009 3:19 am, Jerry Evans wrote:
> Thanks for all the responses. The Red Cross it is (actually "it was") I've just
done it.

> Keep the revs up (or down)
> Jerry Evans
> Near Johannesburg in Sunny South Africa.

believed to be clean.