[SEL] Alpha-Numerical Punches - Anyone is Aus. want to loan to me?

Ash Powell ashpow at westnet.com.au
Wed Feb 11 17:45:41 PST 2009

Hey all,

I have need of a couple of punches and am wondering if anyone is Australia would be willing to loan them to me?
A big ask I know considering im a complete stranger but hey, you dont ask you dont...etc ;p)

I only need a "2" and "S" and an "O" in 5mm size, im trying to avoid buying a full set just to get those for a one off job.

Ill pay all freight obviously (here and back), cash or beer/poison of choice.

Cheers,
Ash