[SEL] Licence plates

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Mon Feb 9 03:31:37 PST 2009

G'day Peter;
  How 'bout Rust.  I have an ole truck "Farm" plate that is all rusted up
but readable.  Farm plates were used by farmers on their vehicles that were
mainly used on the farm and rarely taken out on the highway.  They were a
lot cheaper, but not available anymore.

Regarding the Montana plates you have, the first number represents the
County in Montana.  1P (meaning passenger, a T would mean truck) being
Silverbow county in which good ole Butte resides and the 3 being Yellowstone
county in which Billings resides.

  I've been saving the rusted one for ya for years now.  Now I just need to
find it.

  and I'll keep my eye out as several antique shops have them around here.

RickinMt.

Subject: [SEL] Licence plates