[SEL] Interesting site for a cold day

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 27 06:23:57 PST 2009

I lost my computer over Christmas and when I managed to re-load it I
found that I had lost one of my favourite interesting sites.
After several hours of searching I managed to get back to it and found
that it had improved a lot from the last time I visited the site.
It is a non existent museum in Wolverhampton in the English Midlands
and when you click on the doors to enter you can wander about covering
a wide range of industrial and trade subjects including Engines, vehicles,
Motorcycles,electrical and many other interesting subjects.
Ideal to pass time on a bad weather day. See
http://www.localhistory.scit.wlv.ac.uk/Museum/museum.htm
--
Dave Croft
Warrington