[SEL] Etched brass plates.

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Dec 17 07:16:43 PST 2009

HEAR!!  HEAR!!  Not only does Jerry do an EXCELLENT job of reproducing a
manufacturer's plate; he is also FANTASTIC at creating a new plate in the vintage
style.  He did one for me for the "Fankhauser Engine Company" for an engine that my
engine buddy, the late John Fankhauser, built.  What a gorgeous tag.  It is a very
nice finishing touch for the engine.

In fact, those of you who design and build model engines should have Jerry design
and build "maker's plates" for your engines.  8-))

See ya,  Arnie