[SEL] Etched brass plates.

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Dec 16 23:38:17 PST 2009

Hi All,
         Unfortunately I have had to increase my prices on etched brass
plates. Considering that this is the first real increase in 5 years I do
not feel it is unjustified.
         Currency fluctuations and increases in the cost of my materials
have forced me to do this.

         The most popular size is the smaller plate and this has only gone
up US$ 1.00.
         The largest size I make has gone up US$ 5.00.

The prices are (old price in brackets)

Up to 100mm x 60mm @ US$ 20.00 each plus postage. (was US$ 19.00)
Up to 100mm x 120mm @ US$ 32.00 each plus postage. (was US$ 29.00)
Up to 100mm x 145mm @ US$ 40.00 each plus postage. (was US$ 35.00)

These prices are also published on my webpage:
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>

         This will not affect any orders that I already have in hand - only
new orders.

         I am busy etching another batch at present and should have all
outstanding orders completed within a week.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>