[SEL] Way OT...2002 Avalanche 1500 front differential

P. Johns enginepaul at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 08:04:10 PST 2009

Not much help from me, but you might want to look here for starters:
http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?PHPSESSID=88ffbf3c5a71b3b6860c719de8547c61&board=14.0

Also Google other models that have the same suspension and add the word
"liist" or club to it and you may get first hand repair advice. (The same
way people might find this list)

I think Auto Zone and others have recall lists on line and if youir problem
is a factory problem, they fix it free.

Did you try e-bay for a manual? I've got my recent ones there and some
special tools at reasonable prices too. One hour in a repair shop in SanFran
Bay Area is $120, give or take a little; maybe manuals aren't so expensive.

Good luck,
Paul in California