[SEL] magnet charger

jacob warner jacob.warner at pdahome.com
Wed Dec 2 07:47:22 PST 2009

I think it was a great article! I hope to be able to try to build one soon.
It has sparked an interest with me for gaussmeters like the one found here
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand/Gaussmeter/gaussmtr.html. I think it
would be very helpful information to know what the strength of the magnet
needs to be to create a hot enough spark.

-Jacob

jacob.warner at pdahome.com