[SEL] Looking for small alternator.

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Mon Aug 31 19:54:57 PDT 2009

Hey, Art:

Thanks, my friend for the alternator!  I'll give you the Delco starter/generator as an exchange gift.  All it needs is an armature.   :-)

Is Sept 11th the date of the Panhandle Pioneer Settlement thing?  If so, I can bring the Hvid, meetcha at the show and we can swap dynamos and some lies.  What fun!

Lemme know the times.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand