[SEL] Portland '09

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 31 10:24:57 PDT 2009

There GOOOOD!  Maybe I had better go and check my trailer as I never looked under the tarp after loading up in Portland.  They could have pulled a switch on me as well.  I should have been on gaurd after the little grab and stash done at the back forty when a couple of nice brass badges in the shape of oil can dissapeared and you can guess what two brothers errrr I mean names came up in that whole deal.  Of course they blamed that nice person named Arnie and the elder Dave for the wrong doings.  Now that I think about it, Steve did have a slight stagger to his walk when leaving the back 40 as though somthing was stashed in his pocket.

Those Oyster boys are slick.

Tim Christoff