[SEL] Portland '09

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Aug 31 09:48:41 PDT 2009

Well Tim, looks like he's already pulled it off.  I traded that big old
black hunk of iron for a smaller green one.  Mike guaranteed me the
green one I traded for was the only one like it on the planet.  Come to
find out when I asked him what made this 3 HP M special he said "It's
the only one on earth that has that Serial Number".... Have I been
snookered or what?

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY

>It was good to see you there and The Miami was a beauty to behold!
>
>MR

Watch out there Tommy, when a Royster uses a sentence like the above it
can be considered the start of an offer to sucker you out of that fine
Miami you had there.

Tim Christoff