[SEL] Portland '09

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Aug 30 20:15:55 PDT 2009

Well I had fun at Portland as always.  It was a bit of an eventful time
for me though with a lot of things happening on the side.

I almost created a pile up around Indy when a lady stopped short in
front of me, I discovered I left my clothes at home when I got to the
hotel, I had a mishap at quick mart before I arrived at Portland, etc.,
etc.  But, I made it there and home and had a lot of fun.

I got to chat with several on the ATIS List and I apologize to those I
didn't get to.  Thanks to all the SEL Gang for your kindness and
friendship.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY