[SEL] snake OT,,, OT Zucchine,,, and engines

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 30 15:44:37 PDT 2009

This is a double O.T.
That does sound good, Arnie.
I can't have those seasoned croutons though.
What are they seasoned with?
I could cube up some of my wheat-free Spelt bread, season it then dry it.

This coming long weekend I get to spend it building a firewood shed.
After that though I will build another shed to get the non-engine stuff out of my engine shed so I have room to start building carts for the engines I want to take to Buckley next year.
Before the show next year I have to get two more engines running.
I am not sure what HP the Witte is but the Footed Base Ottawa is a 4HP.
Both engines will be easy to fire up and be nice Hit-n-Miss runners for the display.
The Witte will get to power my second two-hole corn sheller.
The Footed Base Ottawa will have fun running again as it powers one of my feed grinders.
Next year we won't have Steve Barr there to grind the corn,,,
AND,,, instead of that little 800 pounds of corn to shell and grind will are planning on doing 2400 pounds.

I am still looking for cart wheels for three engine carts and two corn sheller carts.

Alan in Michigan