[SEL] snake but now "Worried":-0

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sun Aug 30 10:14:09 PDT 2009

At 06:00 PM 30/08/2009, you wrote:
>Message: 5
>Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 22:59:20 -0400 (EDT)
>From: "Arnie Fero" <fero_ah at city-net.com>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] snake OT
>
>And if you have some of those MONSTER Zucchini lurking in the garden, cut
>'em into
>cubes.  Saute them in butter with some chopped onion, hot pepper cheese
>cubes, and
>seasoned croutons.  The cheese melts and sorta binds it all
>together.  DELISH!!

Hi Arnie,
         I'm really started to get worried about you !!
         This is an engine list but all you post about these days is "Food,
Beer an wimmen !!"
         Are you O.K.? Have you seen a doctor? Do you think it was a good
move to go on that E.H.O.W.T. with those Royster chappies?
         Just wondering.
Jerry
P.S. Hope you enjoyed Portland. (was there a lot of beer and many women?)
Did you get a chance to look at any engines?