[SEL] flat belt pulley's

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Thu Aug 20 12:31:37 PDT 2009

Larry,

You're right.  I am looking for engines that it was done for reasons other than making the engine cheaper to build.

I was sure I'd get some examples of low end engines, but was interested in Tommy saying the Springfield had the pulley cast as part of the flywheel.

The engine I was playing with is a German engine and it definitely wasn't done to save on production cost!  Too much other machined and numbered parts to believe they were trying to cut cost.

George