[SEL] Lister GK2

Ted & Sue Domeney dombros2 at clearmail.com.au
Thu Aug 6 13:22:42 PDT 2009

Hey there all
Thank you to the helpful folk who have added to my knowledge of the Lister GK2.

The very helpful and knowledgable David Edgington advises me that my GK2 is not pre WWII, but was one of four built on 21 August 1946 for Dangar Gedye of Sydney. (Well known machinery agents of the day.)

The magneto man tells me he has reconditioned the magneto, and is sending it back, so with a new set of rings I'm hopeful to have it running soon.

PS I'm holding thumbs (something different, I was always taught to cross fingers!!!) for a successful deal on the Lister 6-1. I am truly jealous!

Best wishes
Teddee