[SEL] What Show to Visit

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Mon Apr 27 21:53:49 PDT 2009

Hi Jeff and Marja, You fail to mention TWO shows that are a must for any
engine gal/man. The first is in Baraboo, WI the 2nd weekend in August and
the second is MECA. MECA is sometimes referred to as Portland IN since it IS
referred to as the LARGEST ENGINE SHOW IN THE world! You also need to plan a
trip to one of the COOLSPRING, PA shows/museum. You will see engines there
that are ONE OF A KIND!