[SEL] What Show to Visit

Andrew Walker taltos at accglobal.net
Mon Apr 27 21:47:35 PDT 2009

Here's some links for Ontario stuff to do. Check the sites out and see
if the dates correspond well enough for you.

http://www.steamshow.ca   Cookstown,On   A local club I've belonged to
since 1977.
http://www.bracebridgechamber.com/mppa/events.htm   Featuring
Massey-Harris this, their 25th annual show.
http://www.ilderton.ca/heritageclub/index.htm  This is just north of London.
http://www.countryheritagepark.com    You have to visit here. July 17th
is the antique power show but the park is worth the visit.
Also google the Hamilton Museum of Steam and Technology. They don't have
their own website.

That's some of my thoughts anyway.

Andrew Walker