[SEL] OFF TOPIC - Ballot Box Stuffing Request

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Apr 27 12:28:41 PDT 2009

Hi Folks,

We're coming down to the wire on this one and it's turning out to be quite a
nail-biter.  #19 is holding onto a razor-thin 20 vote lead over arch-rival #7.  The
contest ends at midnight (in Sweden) on April 30th.

If you haven't voted yet (or haven't voted from all of your computers), I'd really
appreciate it if you would cast a vote for #19.

Thanks!!

See ya,  Arnie