[SEL] Cootamundra Rally Pics

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Mon Apr 20 10:48:39 PDT 2009

At 06:00 PM 20/04/2009, you wrote:
>Message: 11
>Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 15:05:24 +1000
>From: Eric Schulz <ilifa at internode.on.net>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Cootamundra Rally Pics
>To: The SEL email discussion list <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>
>May I suggest that this engine rally argument stops right now. A
>public forum is not the place to air personal grievances. Would you
>like your name dragged through the mud?
>Eric

With all due respect Eric - not just yet.
         Remember that many of us only get the Digest version of the SEL
(Mine has just come in).
         It's very "On Topic" and I feel that this list is a good place to
air it. Problems like this could affect any one of us and if we never
discuss them we will be doing the hobby a disservice.
         Talking (or writing) about these problems with your mates is a
good way of getting opinions and helps us all not get into the same rut in
future.
         Having read all the replies  (in my digest version) I think that
there is some pretty good dialogue going on here from both sides. Dave has
asked very relevant questions, Edd has put forward a very unbiased opinion,
Arnie and others have commented.
         Is this not relevant to our hobby?
         That's just my "tuppence ha'pennies" worth.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>