[SEL] Fairbanks Morse N (Tom Winland)

BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 06:18:52 PDT 2009

I have a good friend that always said. (My daddy was into a fast woman and
a slow race horses). He never had a penny to his name.
I have always told Jon and Tom its better to give than receive. There
having issues with this or there not listening. So the next best thing.  I will
run down to Rite Aid and get some Q Tips so they can clean those  ears up a
bit. Think this will help?
KK

In a message dated 4/16/2009 9:04:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,