[SEL] Fairbanks Morse N (Tom Winland)

BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 06:11:20 PDT 2009

Tommy, You know its just a big power struggle over yonder in Ohio. Dam
kids.
KK

In a message dated 4/16/2009 8:44:58 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lcjudge at scrtc.com writes:

Well  Kevin, the only thing I know is I used to own that darn thing.  I
got  it out of Arkansas several years ago.  I got 2 at the same place.
One  was an 8 Hit and Miss and the other was an 8 throttler.  Mike
O'Malley  got the hit and miss from me and I sold the throttler to a gent
in  NC.  Then Jon (or Tom) got it from NC..... Some of this old iron  has
traveled many miles!!  There was at least 3 of the engines at the  Hart,
TX auction that I used to own.  One was the 4 HP Fairbanks. I  got it out
of Canada in the mid 80's.  The Shippensburg I got out of  Iowa in about
'88.  I think I paid $600 for the 4 HP and traded a  wagon for the
Shippensburg.  The good old  days!!

**************Great deals on Dell’s most popular laptops – Starting at
$479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220029082x1201385915/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213969145%3B35701480%3Bh)