[SEL] Fairbanks Morse N

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Wed Apr 15 00:24:11 PDT 2009

Hi All.No I didn't miss that word.The 1.5&2HP Zs are the same engine.I have
them in both HPs with straight and diagonal gears and all parts
interchange.(as long as you use all the same style of gears)The diagonal
gears were only used on Zs with the AB33/34 mags and only for about a year.I
can be more specific if you wish but at the moment don't have time to go
through my books to get accurate dates ECT.
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia
2852