[SEL] Buckley, Baraboo, Portland?

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sun Apr 12 10:51:04 PDT 2009

Other considerations as well, Alan.
	1.) The ferry leaves early morning (8:00 am)--that means a night in a
motel after leaving Baraboo.
	2.) The $77.00 seems to be for a car. I would have a truck plus an
18' trailer with aprox 10,000 lbs GVW.
	3.) I think, also, it would be another $71.00 for me (the $77 is only
for a car.)
	4.) They also offer "Girlfriend Getaways." I would HATE to book on a
"Fudgepacker Friday" special!
		Dave
PS, I'll still call tomorrow and check it out! THANKS!