[SEL] Penetrating oil and CRC

frank skinner marinesurveys at msn.com
Wed Apr 8 16:47:06 PDT 2009

Kinda close on this thread {sorta} for those of you that want to lay up

a non-rusted part for a while, I use a product called "LPS-3" it's like

Cosmoline in a rattle can { waxy } spray the part { Including machined things

precision tools etc.} wrap in cheese cloth, spray again & wrap in thick brown paper

& tape up well, the parts will remain in like new condition.

Remember as rust matures it becomes old engines

        Franklin S. Skinner
    Marine Surveyor & Consultant
3428 Talon Court Wilmington NC 28409
       34'10.9 North 74'52.4 West