[SEL] Penetrating oil

Kangas, James G. james.kangas at timken.com
Wed Apr 8 13:42:43 PDT 2009

Is the Acetone being used to thin out the transmission fluid? This thread reminded me of working in a tractor shop in the '70's.Automatic transmission fluid was the standard trick to un-seize an engine.If that didn't work we used CRC.Between the two we always got the engine free.

Jim, also in Vermont