[SEL] independant harvester

craig morrison benzengines at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Sep 24 15:13:11 PDT 2008

As Arnie said it is INDEPENDENT HARVESTER that I meant and not International Harvester,as I have the 100 years of IHC as well as many dating lists for them.
    So if anyone has any information of any kind on INDEPENDENT HARVESTER  I would be very grateful,also is there anyone reproducing decals for them??(I think that I may have seen some in the book store at Baraboo??)

Thanks , Craig in  Scotland.

P.S; Arnie, like you I think it could be a engine of which there may not be a lot of information
P.P.S; I should have said that it is a type "C" push rod version