[SEL] Help needed FM Jack of all Trades 9 H.P.

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Tue Sep 23 07:23:40 PDT 2008

Jerry:

It depends on the type of plate you're talking about.  I believe the early Jack of All Trades engines had a cast plate, while the later ones (and the replacement cylinders) had stamped plates.

If you need one like the one on my Jack (take a look at the web page below), I can take a clear photo of it and email that and dimensions back to you.  Just let me know.

No problem on the wait for the plate for the Hoyt-Clagwell Engine Company plate.  Take your time.

Take care - Elden
edurand at mchsi.com
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand