[SEL] Help needed FM Jack of all Trades 9 H.P.

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Sep 23 02:24:42 PDT 2008

Hi Guys,
         I need to reproduce a brass spec. plate for a Fairbanks Morse
"Jack of all Trades" for a local collector but have no idea of what it
looks like or size of it.

         Can anyone help with good clear pics and possibly size & hole
centres please ?

         On the subject of spec plates, I've been catching up on artwork
for the last few weeks and am starting to etch a new batch tomorrow and
will be catching up on quite a few outstanding orders (yours as well Luke
but not yours yet Elden).

         If there is anyone else who is waiting for a plate and I have not
contacted you off list in the last few weeks please give me a reminder "off
list".

         Many thanks

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans