[SEL] A good weekend

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Sep 22 23:26:24 PDT 2008

Patrick,

Jeeze what an awesome day!!  What an information haul!

Please tell us that you're not gonna leave us hanging as to Kerry's new
nickname; "butter bum"?

See ya,  Arnie

PS - The TRUTH about ol' "butter bum" has got to be far less horrific that what
we've all begun to imagine.

PPS - And I assume its far too much to ask for good ol' Kerry to speak up and
defend himself?  8->>