[SEL] M/V engines

John & Beryl Cooper cooperjb at aapt.net.au
Sat Sep 13 04:00:39 PDT 2008

Hi Eric,
I have just spoken to an old employee of M/V who lives near here and he
tells me that they definitely made their own water cooled engines at a
factory in Epsom Road Rosebery in Sydney.The castings were made by a firm in
Mascot and all the machining was done in their own factory.
I may be able to get more detail from him when I next see him.
Regards,
John Cooper,
Bega N.S.W. Australia.