[SEL] (no subject) was now china now Stealing

Chuck Balyeat kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 8 07:25:37 PDT 2008

> CHUCK    I did not do that !   It was meant as a joke,  dont like my stuff
> walking off and know how it feels.

Try  a "LOL" here and there  or as the kids say "lulz" to add inflection .
Thanks anyway for givin me room to take another swat at a commie
for mommy  .

/// And I think there is a PAYDAY for  theives.

Not even when I catch 'em .....dude , they need to have some
meth in their pocket to make it stick . I should keep a a little
rock around just to toss at their feet .