[SEL] (no subject) was now china

Chuck Balyeat kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 6 06:26:59 PDT 2008

 > I am trying to finance there move to china, went and slipped 20 pairs (US
> made) of the welding clamp jobs into a sack of seed wheat at the farm
> store
> last week. So that should get them well on their way to moving out china
> bound, LOL> ironman
> PS that bag of cover crop seed was a good buy :<) $12.00 and the vice
> grips
> enhanced the bargin a good bit. Oh I see that Crescent has sold out to the
> chinese bastards also. They go good in loose nails also, only .99 cents a
> pound !

And at current margins how many will the feed store have to sell to merely
break even
and still cover the ones you ripped off  ?

All this does  is advance the demise of your local feed store and the
inevitable move
 to one much larger , farther away , and fully manned by mopheaded nitwits
 with nose rings that think Karl Marx was the one with the cigar .