[SEL] Oh gads

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Thu Sep 4 15:40:37 PDT 2008

Not that I have spare time to driver over there at present but this
machine is only 15 minutes away from home in a town called Red
Cliffs. Maybe Jim Bethell (Jims Iron) could get some good close ups.
Let us know how much you want to see of it. The engine in the Lizzi
from memory is a 9hp Blackstone??(not 100% sure). It is not the
original engine; I don't recall what it was. Maybe Curts may have
some notes on it from when he and Missy were here on holidays? BTW:
the flywheel is still on it.
Russell