[SEL] [SPAM] Re: OT Who remembers the 100+ messages per day?

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 22:05:30 PDT 2008

On 27/10/2008, fero_ah at city-net.com <fero_ah at city-net.com> wrote:
> Holy crap Craig, you're right, it has fallen!!  I show $1.55 per pound.
> This summer wasn't it up around $2.10 per pound?
>
> I need to get my arse back across the pond with a fistful of greenbacks!
>
> See ya,  Arnie

Stay there!  It is still relatively cheap for us to come over to you,
but petrol is still nearly a £1 per litre and diesel is £1.08 per
litre as of yesterday. Seems prices are always slow to go down, even
though the price of crude had more than halved.

We've just bought a new laptop in the USA (Acer Aspire One) which is
substantially cheaper than the UK, the only snag is the US keyboard
layout, but that's no big deal.

We also managed a fair bit of 'goods transfer' on our two trips to the
USA this year :-))

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes