[SEL] OT Who remembers the 100+ messages per day?

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Mon Oct 27 09:11:37 PDT 2008

You Are so right Arnie, For our part and a lot others too, the
conversations at shows in camp around the camp fires gets all over the
board, from engines to religion and everything inbetween and many times
there are disagreements but in the end we all keep hanging
together.         Mark

PS: See everyone at Wapakonetta Ohio in 11 days.

At 12:15 AM 10/27/08, you wrote:
>Hi Alan,
>
>The banter and camaderie still exists; it just takes place off-list among
>like-minded individuals and over on Slick Willy.  What you see is the
>result of
>a focus on just engines.  It totally misses what made this group what it was.
>
>Have you ever been to an engine show gathering where the ONLY thing talked
>about
>was engines?  If you did, you would have noticed more silence than
>talking.  So
>it is with lists.
>
>As the old wheeze goes; be careful what you wish for, you might get it.
>
>See ya,  Arnie
>
>Quoting Alan <rustaholic777 at yahoo.com>:
>
> > This sure is a different list than what it was when I joined up.
> > No I don't actually WANT 100 messages a day but I would like to see a
> little
> > more activity.
> > Now who has been playing with their engines?

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark