[SEL] IHC Fuel Pump dates

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Thu Oct 23 17:14:45 PDT 2008

Hi Mark.Should have mentioned the earlier engines.That is correct re no pump
but between the standard pump we all know and no pump there was a smaller
pump with a two piece acentric.Not seen the cast iron fuel pumps here but
that doesn't mean they didn.t do it.I make the brass ones and have supplied
5 so far but don't want the hassle of doing any more.
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia
2852