[SEL] IHC Fuel Pump dates

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Thu Oct 23 15:38:32 PDT 2008

Hi Edd, The fuel pumps may bolt in the same but my Brass name plate 3 hp
engine has a cast Iron fuel pump. And I have seen that several other times
on the earlier Verticles. The early engines didn't use a water pump
either.          Mark

At 06:19 PM 10/23/08, you wrote:
>Hi Peter.May be wrong as I didn't look this up(just to tired today).All the
>vertical Famous engines had the same pump.The cast pump that you got that
>was wrong is for a Mogul side shaft. I have had several vertical Famous inc
>an early one with the different water pump and drive acentric and all had
>the same brass fuel pump.
>EDD PAYNE
>PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
>Australia
>2852
>Phone:0263742387
>edsengns at optusnet.com.au
>edsengns

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark