[SEL] IHC Fuel Pump dates

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Thu Oct 23 15:19:09 PDT 2008

Hi Peter.May be wrong as I didn't look this up(just to tired today).All the
vertical Famous engines had the same pump.The cast pump that you got that
was wrong is for a Mogul side shaft. I have had several vertical Famous inc
an early one with the different water pump and drive acentric and all had
the same brass fuel pump.
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia