[SEL] New here, looking for first project - Australia

Ash Powell ashpow at westnet.com.au
Sun Oct 12 16:27:36 PDT 2008

Hey all

I've just joined up and am looking forward to making a start on my first project, when I find one!!
I've been restoring old motorcycles for a while now but have lately become interested in these old engines.

Where is the best place to find these old beasts?
I've been to a couple of swap meets but no luck.

Has anyone got an engine they want to sell?
I'm in Armidale, Australia.

Thanks everyone, look forward to annoying you with stupid questions...haha

Ash