[SEL] engine pictures - Sony cameras

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Tue Oct 7 16:45:48 PDT 2008

I was also very impressed with the Sony, Helen French has one and it takes
magnificent photos for the price.
I think Helen's is a Sony DSC-H5, these have a 3" display which is great,
she will correct me if I am wrong !!
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SONY-DSC-H5-DIGITAL-CAMERA-CYBERSHOT-CASE-2-x-8GB-MS_W0QQitemZ200260448828QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200260448828&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
Depends how much you want to spend.

This link below is the Sony DSC-H9 a later version, but there are so many to
choose from.
I am in the market for a new camera and will get a Sony, just watching
prices.
http://www.shoppingsafari.com.au/p_1266_81MP_30_LCD_SONY_CYBERSHOT_DSCH9_BLACK

My choice goes on how the batteries are charged, the mega-pixels, the LCD
screen size on the back, and the Carl Zeiss optical zoom magnification.

The battery life is greatly reduced if you leave the screen on while your
are looking around, the LCD display chews up battery life.
If you are using removable re-chargeable batteries then battery brands are
chalk and cheese. Some are absolute rubbish and others great. Do your
homework.

My $0.02 worth

Peter, Oz