[SEL] Re. First engines

Ash Powell ashpow at westnet.com.au
Mon Nov 24 22:20:50 PST 2008

Thanks for the welcome everyone, im impressed with the friendliness and passion in this scene.
I'm in Armidale NSW, there's a local club which I plan to join which is very active and again has many helpful friendly members.

I'm not sure what condition these engines are in but the seller says they are complete, that's good enough for me.

This week is really dragging on while I wait to collect them!

If anyone is near Taree and has something they want to sell then please let me know, I may as well make a big trip of this ;p)

Arnie - many Sheila's but my girlfriend wouldn't appreciate it...ha-ha
I'm with you on the resto style too, I prefer the "light" option generally, unless it looks messy.
That was the approach I took with one of my T125's. (now for sale to make way/make funds for the engines)
>From this - http://members.westnet.com.au/ashpow/t125/t125-3.jpg
To this - http://members.westnet.com.au/ashpow/t125/t125-4.jpg
Just cleaned, buffed, derusted etc.

Anyway, ill post up some pics later in the week when I pick these things up.

Cheers
Ash