[SEL] Mostly Off Topic

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Nov 15 15:27:25 PST 2008

Wow, I'd love to see that program Larry.  I get 3 PBS feeds here on my
cable.  One from Louisville, one from Nashville and Kentucky Educational
TV's PBS feed.  But, none have the program on it, at least not at this
time.   Looks like Lawrence Welk is my 9:00 pm show.... Darn, I'd rather
be watching what you'll get to!

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY