[SEL] United engine questions

Larry Evans lfevans at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 13 09:18:44 PST 2008

Joe,

I'll get back to you with size information about the fuel tank.  As far as
I know it was the original tank.  Since it was rather crudely drilled and
tapped at first I thought the priming valve was an owner modification but
now I am convinced that it is original due to the number of pictures I have
seen, all with identical design valves.

Regards,
Larry