[SEL] OT ..Congrats to the US

Bruce Younger sluggo54 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:30:33 PST 2008

"As you might or might not know we in Australia have compulsory voting" Do you have an option of "None of the Above"?  If you are going to force me to make a choice twixt unsuitable candidates, leave me that out, ok?

Bruce Younger

05G HHC 313 RR Bn 3/67-4/68

Madison, SD

sluggo54 at hotmail.com

"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man and those that have hunted
armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."

E. Hemingway