[SEL] OT ..congrats to the US

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Thu Nov 6 00:55:04 PST 2008

Come on Glen ,you can't have it both ways .It certainly is not repugnant !
Some people here just get their names crossed off the electrol roll and they
are the ones who dont give a rats arse and then complain about who has been
elected The majority treasure their democratic right to elect the person of
their choice .You have your system ,we have ours .All I am saying that It is
very ,very apparent that the majority of US voters wanted a changefor the
better or worse ,who knows .