[SEL] O.T. Dodge Wiring Problem UPDATE!

Steven N Kitto sndakitto at activ8.net.au
Wed Nov 5 19:28:59 PST 2008

Paul
My problem was only when on high beam. I had 100watt high beam globes. I
found the wire that went to the high beam. That was then used to activate
the relay. I too k a wire of heavier gauge from the battery to the relay
then from the relay to the headlights. I used a 4 terminal relay. Most
relays will have a simple wiring diagram. One terminal will be switch, one
battery, one to Whatever, in your case lights, and one to ground.

Hope this helps.
Steve

Steve and Denise Kitto
95 Coleyville Road
Mutdapilly  QLD   Australia 4307
Ph 07 54671541

As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.
Proverbs 27:19