[SEL] O.T. O.T. O.T. 1997 Dodge Ram Wiring problem

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 3 17:09:44 PST 2008

Gang, as usual I need some help.

My grandson, who lives with me, drives a 1997 Dodge Ram 1/2 Ton Pickup. He tells me that he can just be driving down the road, at ,and all of his dash lights and tail lights will go out. He has to pull over and remove the blown fuse and install a new fuse. I told him he is going to kill himself or someone else and that we have to locate the short.

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for this truck that they could share with me?

Thanks guys for any help you can give me on this.

Paul