[SEL] Test ? Sorry !

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Thu May 29 17:42:46 PDT 2008

G'Day Brian

You will find that the problem is that Spencer's (SEL) virus protection
blacklists Optusnet, been through this, they usually come through up to 48
hrs later but sometimes nearly straight away.
I have spoken to Optusnet not their problem and Spencer can operate the list
the way he wants, has not been a problem lately but two of my replies about
your Blackstone never came through at all.
The last time I was having major delays I sent to list using Yahoo.
Cannot believe that Optusnet is a problem and Yahoo is not with all the crap
I get on Yahoo

Kerry

Lithgow NSW Oz
Sent 10.40 am 30th May